Saturday, February 4, 2012

“Valentiny” Cards - Challenge Me Monday #96

 



Hugs & Kisses (These are my favorite of the Valentiny Cards I made.)

Love Bugs (These are my husband's favorite of the Valentiny Cards I made.)


Scent-sational Skunks
The project that I have to share is for a challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut.  The challenge is to create a 'Valentiny Card', a 3x3 card for Valentine's Day.  I remember as a kid getting Valentine Day cards & being excited that someone liked me enough to give me them, so I thought this year I would send some out to hopefully make someone's day & let them know that I like them. :)  I think the mini cards are so cute & enjoy making them, so I was also excited to participate in this challenge.  Thanks for stopping by & taking a peek!!

Recipe for these projects:
- Love Bug from Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge cut at 2
- Skunk from Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge cut at 2
- QuikKutz Revolution Tool with the Aquarius font for the 'X' & 'O'
- Hero Arts Stamp - Valentine Sayings - 'Happy Valentine's Day', inside each card
- Hero Arts Stamp - Valentine Sayings - 'Hugs & Kisses'
- My Pink Stamper - Even More Punny-licious - 'You're scent-sational'
- Peachy Keen Stamp - PK-490 Everyday Character Face Assortment - 1/2" smiley face
- Versafine Stamp Ink in Onyx Black
- Doodle Design Inc - Doodle Twine - Valentine's Assortment
- Black Gelly Roll Pen Medium, to do the faux stitching
- White Gelly Roll Pen Medium, to do the faux stitching
- Metal Stickers Nailheads - silver
- Corner puncher
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider
- Pop Dots

7 comments:

  1. Cute!! I love the little face on the lady bug and the nose on the skunk!! They all turned out really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa,
    I love your sweet little 3x3 valentine cards:) They are all adorable. Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at Fantabulous Cricut!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute Melissa, I love the PK face on the bug!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all 3 of them, they are adorable! Thank you for playing along with us at FCCB this week.

    Happy Craftin'!
    Jewels

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all sooo cute! One is cuter than the next :) Great work! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so super cute!! Great job on the challenge. I can't wait to see what you do next. TFS CAthie
    www.creativecutterroom.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your work is just superb! Love all your adorable creations! We are having a Design Team call right now. Be sure to get your application in. You'd be a great candidate! I don't make the final decision this time, but thought I'd recommend it to ya anyways. ;) So glad to find your lovely blog and glad you played along with us at FCCB!

    XO ~ Amy Jo (FCCB Coordinator)
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com (follower)

    ReplyDelete