|The inside of the card - the middle has an opening to hold a gift card|
The project that I have to share today is a card that I made for a friend of mine that just had a baby....this is the 4th person that I know that has had a baby in the last month....I guess it is in the water right now. :) She recently moved to North Carolina so I wanted to send a gift card instead of an actual gift, since I don't know what all she has received and still needs. I learned how to make this 'gift card holder' from Heather, where you create an overlay that you slice a slit the size of a gift card in the middle. It is such an awesome way to hold the gift card vs. having the gift card just laying inside. The pictures have a bit of a shadow and are a little dark....sorry!! Should have turned on a lamp....whoops! :( Thanks for stopping by & taking a peek!!
Recipe for this project:
- Baby from Everyday Paper Dolls Cricut Cartridge cut at 3.5-
- Peachy Keen Stamp - PK-490 Everyday Character Face Assortment - 3/4" smiley face
- Studio G Clear Stamps - 'Bundle of Joy'
- QuikKutz Revolution Tool with the Square Scalloped diecut
- Gelly Roll Pen - White, Black & Silvery Glitter - Medium
- Glossy Accents
- Paper Studio Ribbons - Bright Pink
- My Mind's Eye Lime Twist Twine, Charmed
- Pink Button