Over at Fantabulous Cricut the challenge is: #101 Luck of the Irish....if you haven't gone over to partipate...you need too! The project that I have to share is a card that I made and am planning on sending to to my in-law's for St. Patrick's Day. It happens to be one of our favorite holidays! I have always loved the day, but being married to someone who's family is from & mostly still living in Ireland, makes you really love everything that is Irish. :) Since meeting his family almost 10 years ago, I love & look forward to our St Patrick's Day family traditions: starting the Irish holiday off with a toast & phone call to the family at 6pm on the St. Patrick's Day Eve (since it would be midnight in Ireland), then on March 17th - having a traditional Irish breakfast at a local Irish restaurant, attending the Kansas City St. Patrick's Day Parade, enjoying Irish beer at local traditional pubs, and then we finish the day off with Corn Beef & Cabbage. Do you have any St. Patrick's Day traditions? I would love to hear them!! Thanks for stopping by & taking a peek!!
Recipe for this project:
- Leprechaun from Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge cut at 3.5
- Pot of Gold with Rainbow from Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge cut at 2.5
- Hampton Art Stamp - 'Luck o' the Irish'
- Stampendous Stamp - Lucky Thoughts - 'Happy St. Patrick's Day', inside each card
- Peachy Keen Stamp - PK-490 Everyday Character Face Assortment - 1" blinking smiley face
- Versafine Stamp Ink in Onyx Black