Sunday, March 18, 2012

Butterfly Birthday


I am pretty excited about this card, as I have seen so many easel's cards, & this is my first one that I have made!!  :) This is a birthday card for my mother-in-law, who I have to say....is the BEST mother-in-law!!  I met her & my father-in-law the same day I met my husband 10 years ago, at a lake party that was hosted by mutual friends....since the beginning she has made me feel so welcomed & like one of her own.  :)

Her & I love Spring Season!! With shopping at green houses for flowers, to planting flowers & the first blooms....so I thought this would be perfect, since the border punch is of daisy's...one of our favorite flowers & the card has a spring-ish theme to it.  Thanks for stopping by & taking a peek!!

Recipe for this project:
- Butterfly from Straight from the Nest Cricut Cartridge cut at 3.5
- EK Stamp Punch - Daisy Scallop
- Paper Studio Clear Stamps - 'Happy Birthday'
- Versafine Stamp Ink in Onyx Black
- Paper Studio Ribbons - Sheer Purple & Lime Green
- Making Memories Flower Brad - Bright Purple
- iRock jewels
- Pop Dots on Butterfly

2 comments:

  1. Your card looks GREAT Melissa--the butterfly & those papers are terrific, and I love the ribbon & flower button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I'm sure she'll love it!!

    ReplyDelete