Do you know what today is??? It is Challenge Me Monday at Fantabulous Cricut!!
#103 - Spring is in the Air - make a project using at least 3 flowers.
The project that I made & submitted for the challenge is a thank you card for one of my best friends who made a YUMMY Pina Colada cake for my birthday, which she surprised me with during our scrap night.
The flowers on the card are brads, that I have no idea what brand they are as I no longer have the package they came in, but I added the iRock jewels to the top of them to 'bling' them up. Thanks for stopping by & taking a peek!!
Recipe for this project:
- Cake from From My Kitchen Cricut Cartridge cut at 3.5
- Tag from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cricut Cartridge cut at 2
- Hero Arts Stamp - Everyday Sayings - 'Love is Sweet'- Versafine Stamp Ink in Onyx Black
- Cuttlebug embossing folder - D'vine Swirls
- Black Gelly Roll Pen Medium, to do the faux stitching