Sunday, March 11, 2012

Anniversary Drive


The project that I have to share is an anniversary card that I made for my in-laws who are getting ready to celebrate their 46th Wedding Anniversary.  While thinking of ideas for making the card, I was looking through my booklet for Sweethearts, which I tend to use as my 'go to'  cartridge when making a project for weddings or anniversaries, and came across this image.  I have seen others use this & always wanted to use it myself but just never had, until now. 

I wanted to keep with the black, cream & silver colors, but thought that the green color was perfect for the car, since my in-laws have a green older car which they use to 'cruise around town in'.  Thanks for stopping by & taking a peek!!

Recipe for this project:
- Car from Sweethearts Cricut Cartridge cut at 4
- Hero Arts Stamp - Everyday Sayings - 'Happy Anniversary'
- Versafine Stamp Ink in Onyx Black
- Studio His & Hers Tulle - Black
- The Paper Company Studio Ribbon
- Crystal Stickers Elements - Red, for taillights
- Gelly Roll Pen Medium - Black, to do the faux stitching
- Pop Dots on Car

No comments:

Post a Comment