Monday, February 27, 2012

Exciting Fantabulous Cricut News.......

Happy Monday!!  Today's post is a very special one for me, as I have some really exciting news to share....news that has been hard keeping quiet!!!!  Over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog, Robin was having an open call for Design Team Members.....and......I have been selected to be a Design Team Member!!!! :)   I feel extremely honored to be selected & to be joining the ranks of a great group of talented designers, some members you already know along with some new members like myself!! 


My first project as an official Design Team Member for FCCB will be featured March 5th and I am really excited to start sharing some of the projects over the next couple months with all of you!!  If you have not been over to Fantabulous Cricut before....you should head over for the fun 'Challenge Me Monday' Challenges & some great inspiration!!  Thanks for stopping by & sharing in my great news!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa,
    Congratulations on making the FCCB Dt! I am looking forward to working with you on the team:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations lady, I can't wait to see what you come up with!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melissa! Congrats on being chosen as part of the FCCB Design Team! I'm excited that we will be working on the team together. Just became a follower so that I can keep up with your wonderful creations ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Melissa!! Can't wait to see all your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know its about a week late, but woooo hooo!! cant wait to work with you on the FCCB team!
    ♥ Cyndy

    ReplyDelete