Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have a birthday on Leap Day? Do you only get to have a birthday every 4 years? Or do you get to choice which day to celebrate your birthday, February 28th or March 1st? If my soon-to-be niece arrives on my sister-in-law's due date....we will get to find out. My husband's brother, wife and 2 year son Fionn, are getting ready to welcome their newest addition to their family in a couple weeks.
When I was working on the card for my sister-in-law to send & tell her "Comhghairdeas!!", which means Congratulations in Irish, I couldn't help but giggle at the face stamp on the baby. It was the same face that Fionn used when he would say his now famous phrase of: "Ooooh Noooo!!" when they were in the states visiting this past fall. When I showed my husband the card, & asked if he thought it looked like a certain someone, he also said it reminded him of Fionn. We are keeping our fingers crossed for our niece to have a unique birthday but more importantly an easy & safe arrival for baby & momma! Thanks for stopping by & taking a peek!!
Recipe for this project:
- Stork from New Arrival Cricut Cartridge cut at 3
- Baby Girl from New Arrival Cricut Cartridge cut at 1.5
- Peachy Keen Stamp - PK-490 Everyday Character Face Assortment - 3/8" face
- Studio G Clear Stamp - "Bundle of Joy"
- Versafine Stamp Ink in Onyx Black
- Pink ribbon with white stiching
- American Craft Premium Ribbons - Twine
- Pink button
- Brown chalk around Stork's hat
- Black Gelly Roll Pen Medium
- White Gelly Roll Pen Medium
- Glaze Pens to color in stars from stamp
- Glossy Accents to stars
- iRock Hot Pink gem on the baby blanket
- Cuttlebug Polka Dot embossing folder