Saturday, February 25, 2012

Just Married


(Close up of the details on the flowers)

Tonight is the wedding reception for a couple who recently got married in The Turks & Caicos. I wanted to make a really cute card for them & felt some self-inflicted stress, as the bride is also a scrapbooker. Seriousally!!  That is a lot of pressure....making a card for someone who also makes cards & who is also one of your best friends...... :)  While looking through my Cricut Cartridges, I came across the 'how to' project in the front of the booklet for Sweethearts, and I am always thinking to myself that they are such cute projects & I should make them sometime...so on this card I did just that.  I do have to give credit where credit is due.....GREAT project idea Rob and Bob Studio!!  I really liked the flower bouquet & the 'Just Married' sign together, but wanted to use some extra things to make it pop & feel like I didn't totally rip off the card!!  Thanks for stopping by & taking a peek!!

Recipe for these projects:
- Just Married from Sweethearts Cricut Cartridge cut at 2.25
- Bouquet of Flowers from Sweethearts Cricut Cartridge cut at 2.5
- American Craft Premium Ribbon
- Tulling Ribbon, tied into the bow (Great idea from Missy over at Quick Chick Designs)
- Doodle Design Inc - Doodle Twine
- Hampton Art Stamp - 'Congratulations' - stamped inside of card
- Versafine Stamp Ink in Onyx Black
- Silver & Pink Chalk
- Glitter Shimmer Gelly Roll Pen Medium, swirls on flowers
- Glossy Accents, on flowers
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider

1 comment:

  1. Your card turned out darling Melissa, I love the license plate image at the top!!

    ReplyDelete