Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Valentine's Day Date Night



I can not believe this is the last day in February....where has this month gone?!?!  I thought it would be fitting to have the last post of February be the layout I made of my Valentine's Day evening I had with my husband.  We spent our Valentine's Day evening at a nearby restaurant, that is known for some great live jazz music, which was only open that evening for reservations that included a 4 course meal & a bottle of wine. It was a really nice romantic evening & am glad I was able to make a layout as a reminder of the evening.  Thanks for stopping by & taking a peek!!

Recipe for these projects:
- Date Night Couple from Sweethearts Cricut Cartridge cut at 4
- QuikKutz Revolution Tool with Diesel font used for Valentine's Day & Aquarius font used for 'X' & 'O'
- Martha Stewart Scalloped Paper Punch
- Martha Stewart Heart Paper Punch
- Doodle Design Inc - Doodle Twine - Valentine's Assortment
- Black Gelly Roll Pen Medium, to do the faux stitching
- White Gelly Roll Pen Medium, to do the faux stitching

1 comment:

  1. Great LO! Love how you added the menu from the restaurant and the image you used from Sweethearts is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete