Friday, February 3, 2012

Valentine Bucket


( the layout that is wrapped around the inside of the bucket )

( The top of the lid )

The project that I have to share is a Valentine's Day Bucket full of Hugs & Kisses.....Hershey Hugs & Hershey Kisses that is.  A while back I was in my local Target to pick up a couple household items and spotted little buckets in the $1 bins by the front door. Needless to say....I walked out with $15 worth of buckets knowing that I would use them for some good projects sooner or later.  I took a couple of them and made them into some Valentine Buckets to give to a couple extra special people this .  Thanks for stopping by & taking a peek!!

Recipe for this project:
- Cupid's from Sweetheart Cricut Cartridge cut at 2.5
- Cartoche from Sweetheart Cricut Cartridge cut at 2, along with the inside to the overlay cartoche
- Gyspy - used to flip a cupid
- Clear handled bucket from Target, with a lid opener, which I attached with the long ribbon on the handle
- QuikKutz Revolution Tool with small & medium sized circle scallop, used to cut out a decorative circle for on the top of the lid
- American Craft Premium Ribbons - in a variety of different colors & twine
- Hero Arts Stamp - Valentine Sayings - 'Happy Valentine's Day'
- Versafine Stamp Ink in Onyx Black
- Martha Stewart Heart punch
- Black Gelly pen to do the faux stitching
- Stickles on the cupid's & the heart
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider

2 comments:

  1. I love your sweet valentine bucket! The cuts are super cute and love the paper you used:) Great project!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is terrific Melissa, I love the papers & colors you used on it!!!

    ReplyDelete