|( the layout that is wrapped around the inside of the bucket )|
|( The top of the lid )|
The project that I have to share is a Valentine's Day Bucket full of Hugs & Kisses.....Hershey Hugs & Hershey Kisses that is. A while back I was in my local Target to pick up a couple household items and spotted little buckets in the $1 bins by the front door. Needless to say....I walked out with $15 worth of buckets knowing that I would use them for some good projects sooner or later. I took a couple of them and made them into some Valentine Buckets to give to a couple extra special people this . Thanks for stopping by & taking a peek!!
Recipe for this project:
- Cupid's from Sweetheart Cricut Cartridge cut at 2.5
- Hero Arts Stamp - Valentine Sayings - 'Happy Valentine's Day'
- Versafine Stamp Ink in Onyx Black
- Martha Stewart Heart punch
- Stickles on the cupid's & the heart
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider