Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Love is Sweet


 The project that I have to share is a card that I made for my sister-in-law & her husband, as they are getting ready to celebrate their wedding anniversary.  When going through my Cricut Cartridges to get some ideas for a couple different projects I was working on this weekend, I came across these cute little 'cow people' & thought they would be really cute to use for their anniversary card, as he is a true cowboy & and her a true cowgirl!  Up until I had met my husband, I was such a 'city girl' & had never been on a true ranch until I visited his sister & her family.  Much too my surpirse & it was nothing like I would have pictured it would be....it was pretty neat!!  It was like a free petting zoo with all the cute cows, pigs & horses....as long as you didn't get too close to them or in their pins!  :)   Thanks for stopping by & taking a peek!!

Recipe for these projects:
- Cowboy & Cowgirl from Paper Dolls Dress Up Cricut Cartridge cut at 3
- Fence from Old West Cricut Cartridge cut at 2
- QuikKutz Revolution Tool with the Squared Scalloped diecut
- Hero Arts Stamp - Valentine Sayings - 'Love is Sweet'
- Peachy Keen Stamp - PK-490 Everyday Character Face Assortment - 1/2" smiley faces
- Hampton Art Stamp - 'Happy Anniversary' - stamped inside of card
- Versafine Stamp Ink in Onyx Black
- Black Gelly Roll Pen Medium
- White Gelly Roll Pen Medium
- Glitter Shimmer Gelly Roll Pen Medium
- We R Memory yellow brads
- Crinkle Ribbon in Sunshine Yellow from My Craft Spot

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Love all the details you added with the gel pens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, I love the little cow people, the PK faces look great!!

    ReplyDelete