The project that I have to share is a card that I made for my sister. She is older than me by 16 months and is more than a 2 hour flight away from me. We try to talk as much as possible, but there are times we just aren't able too talk as much as we would like, as our schedules are crazy. We have always had a habit of being able to finish each other's thought & know if something is going on with the other. While working on projects today, I wanted to make a little quick card that I could write a few lines or so in & mail out to her...just to let her know that I am thinking of her. Thanks for stopping by & taking a peek!!
Recipe for these projects:
- Bird from Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge cut at 2.5
- Gypsy used to flip the bird around to face the bow
- Hero Arts Stamp - "Thinking of you"
- Versafine Stamp Ink in Onyx Black
- Doodle Design Inc - Doodle Twine - Valentine's Assortment (pink)
- Doodle Design Inc - Doodle Twine - Halloween Assortment (purple)- White Gelly Roll Pen Medium, to do the faux stitching