|Side picture of the card|
|Tag for the puppy|
|Inside the card|
The project that I have to share is a card that I made for my little niece Reagan, who is turning 1 this month. Celebrate the Occasion is having a Challenge #57 - Child's Birthday - Take time to create a special card for that wonderful child in your life or build up your stash. Well my little ReaRea, my nickname for her, is a special little child in my life so this card was perfect for the challenge. :) Thanks for stopping by & taking a peek!!
Recipe for this project:
- Puppy from Everyday Paper Dolls Cricut Cartridge cut at 5.25
- Bone from Everyday Paper Dolls Cricut Cartridge cut at 5.25
- Peachy Keen Stamp - PK-490 Everyday Character Face Assortment - 1 3/8"
- My Pink Stamper - Even More Punny-licious - 'Yappy Birthday'
- Crinkle Ribbon in Hot Pink from My Craft Spot
- Tim Holtz Fragments, circle tag
- Making Memories Shimmer Sticker, 1
- Therm-o-Web Super Tape, to attach an additional cut out to create the back card
- Gelly Roll Pens Medium - White & Black
- Pop Dots