Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Bunny

Happy Easter!!  This is the last card I made for Easter. :)  Hope you all have a nice holiday and are able to spend it with your loved one's!!  Thanks for stopping by & taking a peek!!

Recipe for this project:
- Bunny from Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge cut at 5.5
- QuikKutz Revolution Tool
- Jaded Blossom - Flag Dies, both sizes cut in half
- My Creative Time - Teeny Tag Greetings, "Happy Easter"
- Peachy Keen Stamp - PK-490 Everyday Character Face Assortment - 1 3/8"
- Cuttlebug Polka Dot embossing folder
- Therm-o-Web Super Tape, to attach an additional cut out to create the back card
- Gelly Roll Pens Medium - White & Black
- Stickles
- Toothpick

1 comment:

  1. AACK, this is sooo ADORABLE Melissa!! Love the face... love that bunny and li'l flag you put in his hand *Ü* Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leavin' me a comment (from FCC) I am really getting into my cricut lately... but I have a question! What do I use to make my Cricut mat sticky again?? I read to use baby wipes, which does clean it quite well, but my sticky isn't so sticky anymore and unless my paper is very thin (thin designer paper) it just won't stick. :( ANy advice or product I can buy??

    THANK YOU!!
    Hugs n' Smiles,
    Kristine

    ReplyDelete