Monday, April 9, 2012

Buttons & Bows - Challenge Me Monday #106


Do you know what today is???  It is Challenge Me Monday at Fantabulous Cricut!!

 #106 - Buttons & Bows - Make a project with at least one button and one bow on it.

The project that I made & submitted for the challenge is a card that I made for a friend of mine to go with  her Bachelorette gift.  I got the Forever Young Cricut cartridge when I first got my Cricut and have used it a couple times, but much like everyone else...it isn't one that I tend to use all the time.  I recently saw Missy use the Lingerie cut for a card she had made for a bachelorette card as well and I made a mental note to myself that it is the perfect image for a bachelorette card!!  I have always thought that hot pink & black are great colors for such an event & the glitter paper adds just enough bling to the card.  Thanks for stopping by & taking a peek!!

Recipe for this project:
- Lingerie from Forever Young Cricut Cartridge cut at 2
- Stampabilities Stamp - 'It's a Party'
- Cuttlebug Polka Dot embossing folder
- Ribbon - Black with Pink stitching
- Studio His & Hers Black Tulle
- Pink Heart button
- iRock pearl jewel

13 comments:

  1. Im sure your friend will LOVE it! Its such a fun card!
    ♥ Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image for a bachelorette card! That heart button is perfect too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoo-hoo...what a fun card! Love the hot pink and black and I know your friend will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. You are right the hot pink and black are perfect. Your friend will love it. I have to remember that cart too if I had that occasion.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a FUN card! Super cute!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is just too fun! I love the strip of glitter. It's perfect with the lingerie/sentiment combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Melissa! I totally agree about the color combo---and I love the tulle you added! Oh, and I'm loving your Saturday posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those colors and a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything about your card is screaming "Girls Night Out" love it, the colors, theme and the glizty pink.

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool card, cool colours and cool design...♥

    ReplyDelete