Monday, April 2, 2012

Egg-ceptional Easter - Challenge Me Monday # 105


Do I even need to remind anyone what today is??? :)  It is Challenge Me Monday over at Fantabulous Cricut!!   

 #105 - Egg-ceptional Easter - Make a project with an egg on it..

The project that I submitted for the challenge this week is an Easter card that I made.  I had fun making this card!!  It was nice to be able to use paper scraps for the entire card, except for the card base.  I am in love with the Peachy Keen Stamps Everyday Character Face Assortment!!  I tend to use them ALOT & this little face reminds me every time of my husband's little nephew who always says "Ohhhh Noooo!!" in his little Irish accent.  Thanks for stopping by & taking a peek!!

Recipe for this project:
- Bunny from Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge cut at 4
- Basket from Doodlecharm Cricut Cartridge cut at 2
- Eggs in Baskets from Doodlecharm Cricut Cartridge cut at 2
- Large Egg from Doodlecharm Cricut Cartridge cut at 2.5
- Easter from Designer's Calendar Cricut Cartridge cut at 2
- Hampton Art Stamp - 'Hoppy Easter', stamped inside card
- Stampendous Stamp - Lucky Thoughts - 'Happy St. Patrick's Day', inside each card
- Peachy Keen Stamp - PK-490 Everyday Character Face Assortment - 1"
- Versafine Stamp Ink in Onyx Black
- Crinkle Ribbon in Sunshine Yellow from My Craft Spot
- American Crafts Premium Ribbon - Twine
- Yellow Button
- Gelly Roll Pens Medium - White, Black, Red & Silver
- Stickles
- Glossy Accents, on eggs
- Pop Dots on Bunny

11 comments:

  1. Adorable Easter card- that bunny is so cute and looks like it's gonna hop right off that card! Love it!
    Sherrie K
    http:://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! I love the face on your sweet little bunny! Love the doodles you have added and your bow is a sweet touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love it...that little face is just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melissa,Your card is so STINKIN' CUTE!AWESOME job with it!Have a great day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card! I love that face assortment as well:) thanks for sharing.

    Peace, Love, & Criut Hug's!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! I love the way you used glitter on your little baby/bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love the face on that bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so cute Melissa! The glitter/flock on the bunny is darling and I really like the doodles on the title!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your style Melissa!! Great project...love the glitter and details. TFS Cathie
    www.creativecutterroom.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card, love that set of peachy keen faces also. The face stamps are so versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is so cute Melissa! I love the expression on the bunny hehe and yes i LOOOOOVE when I can use scraps on almost my entire project! :)
    ♥ Cyndy

    ReplyDelete