Do I even need to remind anyone what today is??? :) It is Challenge Me Monday over at Fantabulous Cricut!!
#105 - Egg-ceptional Easter - Make a project with an egg on it..
The project that I submitted for the challenge this week is an Easter card that I made. I had fun making this card!! It was nice to be able to use paper scraps for the entire card, except for the card base. I am in love with the Peachy Keen Stamps Everyday Character Face Assortment!! I tend to use them ALOT & this little face reminds me every time of my husband's little nephew who always says "Ohhhh Noooo!!" in his little Irish accent. Thanks for stopping by & taking a peek!!
Recipe for this project:
- Bunny from Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge cut at 4
- Basket from Doodlecharm Cricut Cartridge cut at 2
- Eggs in Baskets from Doodlecharm Cricut Cartridge cut at 2
- Large Egg from Doodlecharm Cricut Cartridge cut at 2.5
- Easter from Designer's Calendar Cricut Cartridge cut at 2
- Hampton Art Stamp - 'Hoppy Easter', stamped inside card
- Stampendous Stamp - Lucky Thoughts - 'Happy St. Patrick's Day', inside each card
- Peachy Keen Stamp - PK-490 Everyday Character Face Assortment - 1"
- Versafine Stamp Ink in Onyx Black
- Crinkle Ribbon in Sunshine Yellow from My Craft Spot