Wednesday, October 12, 2011
When life gives you lemons...
The project that I have to share is a card that I made for my sister & brother-in-law to remind them to think positive thoughts. They have had several 'issues' happen around their house, the latest major issue being a storm causing their roof to leak that damaged their ceiling and walls, which were just finished with a hand designed painted finish in their house. While starting to repair the damage, they found a blessing out of the mess, being that they caught a pipe that was not installed properly & was able to have it fixed correctly during the repairs. I made the card to remind them that I am here for them if they need anything and try to remind them that good things can come out of bad situations.
Recipe for this project:
- Saying from Just Because Cricut Cartridge cut at 3
- Lemon from Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge cut at 2.5
- Lemonade, inside the card, from Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge cut at 3
- Turquoise ribbon
- Turquoise rhinestone jewels
- Photo corner punch to round corners
- White Gelly pen to do the faux stitching
- Black Gelly pen to do the faux stitching
- Stickles for cheeks