Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!!


This evening is one of my favorite holiday's, where little kids get to dress up & be anyone they want to be along with playing outside after dark while going door to door for treats.  At work today, we had a Halloween Tailgating Party (Go Chiefs!!) where I made treat bags for every one on the team I work on along with a couple of my husband's work buddies as well.  It was pretty funny seeing grown adults dressing up in Halloween outfits & thought it was nice to have my little treat bags when they walked by and 'trick-or-treated' in my cubical.  Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project!

Recipe for this project:
- Ghost from Mini Monsters Cricut Cartridge cut at 2
- Spider from DoodleCharms Cricut Cartridge cut at 2
- White Chalk around the black bag topper for extra details
- Lime Green Chalk around the Ghost for extra details
- White Gelly pen to do the faux stitching on Ghost 
- American Craft Premium Ribbon - Halloween 'Boo'
- Martha Stewart Drippy Goo punch
- Pharse from Hampton Art Mini Flip Flops Clear Stamps
- Paper from K&Company Spooktacular Paper Packet
- Mini google eyes
- Ziplock bag for candy

1 comment:

  1. These are great treat sacks Melissa I love the ghost & spider!

    ReplyDelete