This evening is one of my favorite holiday's, where little kids get to dress up & be anyone they want to be along with playing outside after dark while going door to door for treats. At work today, we had a Halloween Tailgating Party (Go Chiefs!!) where I made treat bags for every one on the team I work on along with a couple of my husband's work buddies as well. It was pretty funny seeing grown adults dressing up in Halloween outfits & thought it was nice to have my little treat bags when they walked by and 'trick-or-treated' in my cubical. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project!
Recipe for this project:
- Ghost from Mini Monsters Cricut Cartridge cut at 2
- Spider from DoodleCharms Cricut Cartridge cut at 2
- White Chalk around the black bag topper for extra details
- Lime Green Chalk around the Ghost for extra details
- White Gelly pen to do the faux stitching on Ghost
- American Craft Premium Ribbon - Halloween 'Boo'
- Martha Stewart Drippy Goo punch
- Pharse from Hampton Art Mini Flip Flops Clear Stamps