The project that I have to share is a tri-fold card that I made for my sister for her birthday. Being a Science teacher, she loves space so much that she worked for NASA, teaching their space program for several years. As kids, I remember her always reading about space, talking about space & watching any movie she could get her hands on about space. So when I saw these on the Everyday Paper DollsCricut Cartridge, I knew I had to use them on a card for her. Thanks for visiting my blog & checking this project out!
Recipe for this project:
- Alien from Everyday Paper Dolls Cricut Cartridge cut at 4
- Spaceship from Everyday Paper Dolls Cricut Cartridge cut at 5
- Spaceman from Everyday Paper DollsCricut Cartridge cut at 2.5
- Space Rock from Everyday Paper DollsCricut Cartridge cut at 4.88
- 1 inch circle punch to cut out plactic window for the Spaceship