Monday, October 29, 2012

Challenge Me Monday - #135 Seeing Spots



Today is a VERY exciting day for me....I officially start my new job today!  I have been away from banking for almost 6 years & was offered a great opportunity to go back into banking as a Branch Manager again.  I didn't realize how much I had missed it until I left from my interview for the position and have a peaceful feeling like I am finally back home.  :)  It is also Monday...and that means it is Challenge Me Monday over at Fantabulous Cricut.....



 #135 - Seeing Spots - Make a project using Polka Dots.   The card that I made is a thank you card for one of my best friends, who gave me one of my professional referrals for my new job while I was interviewing, as we had previousally worked together for almost 6 years.  Thanks for stopping by & taking a peek!!
Recipe for this project:
- Skink from Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge
- American Crafts Premium Ribbon
- My Pink Stamper - Even More Punny-licious - 'You're Scent-Sational'
- Glossy Accents
- Stickles

12 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Good luck on the new job and I'm sure your referral will really appreciate this card:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Good Luck on your new job!:0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super sweet card! Good luck on your new job!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new job! What a cute card, I love the skunk image!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card the skunk is fabulous as is your layout. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How "stinking cute"...Good Luck at your new job!


    Janea
    Recollection Alley

    ReplyDelete
  7. The adjustment is complete informative. It is a action ceremony it. I acquire aswell bookmarked you for blockage out new posts.
    Yüz Germe

    ReplyDelete
  8. I m always Looking for these kind of stuff, Sharing these kind of information is really helpful to all.Your blog is really nice simple and always provide valuable information to all users.Thanks a lot !
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete
  9. The post is handsomely written. I have bookmarked you for keeping abreast with your new posts.
    Rinoplasti

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always seem to learn something new when I check out your blog. Thanks so much for all the info.
    Septorinoplasti

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts... specially those on Local Tamil News

    ReplyDelete