Challenge Me Monday - #131 Get'em Squished (Breast Cancer Awareness)
Happy October!! I am excited to see what this month has in store for me!! :) It is Monday.....that means it is Challenge Me Monday over at Fantabulous Cricut.....
#131 - Get'em Squished (Breast Cancer Awareness) - Make a project using the color pink. The project that I created for the challenge is a very special project close to my heart!! I have been training & preparing myself to run in my first marathon in Spring 2013. While preparing, I ran my very first 5k for the Susan G. Komen race & my project is the 2 page spread that I created for my special first race. I left some space on my pages for some pictures of the event that my family took before, during & after the race. Thanks for stopping by & taking a peek!!
Recipe for this project:
- Race Girl from Everyday Paperdolls Cricut Cartridge cut at 4
- Peachy Keen Stamp - PK-490 Everyday Character Face Assortment - 1" smiley face
- Gelly Roll Pen Medium, White & Black
- American Crafts Premium Ribbon - Twine
- Pink Button
- Chalk around clouds
- Making Memories Shimmer Sticker, 5 & k, on runner's shirt