Monday, October 1, 2012

Challenge Me Monday - #131 Get'em Squished (Breast Cancer Awareness)





Happy October!!  I am excited to see what this month has in store for me!! :)  It is Monday.....that means it is Challenge Me Monday over at Fantabulous Cricut.....


 #131 - Get'em Squished (Breast Cancer Awareness) - Make a project using the color pink.  The project that I created for the challenge is a very special project close to my heart!! I have been training & preparing myself to run in my first marathon in Spring 2013.  While preparing, I ran my very first 5k for the Susan G. Komen race & my project is the 2 page spread that I created for my special first race.  I left some space on my pages for some pictures of the event that my family took before, during & after the race.  Thanks for stopping by & taking a peek!!
Recipe for this project:
- Race Girl from Everyday Paperdolls Cricut Cartridge cut at 4
- Peachy Keen Stamp - PK-490 Everyday Character Face Assortment - 1" smiley face
- Gelly Roll Pen Medium, White & Black
- American Crafts Premium Ribbon - Twine
- Pink Button
- Chalk around clouds
- Making Memories Shimmer Sticker, 5 & k, on runner's shirt

5 comments:

  1. Melissa, I love your page and concept behind it. I especially like the glitter on the 5k! (what girl doesn't love a little sparkle in her life!) Congrats on your 5k, that's awesome! And such a great cause. Thank you for your nice comment on my card over on my blog, you are too kind! All the best, Laura

    http://lfinson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout....hope to see you linking to Link Up for Pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink suits the Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I can't wait to see the creative projects you guys will do. I'm really excited.
    Ecommerce Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. website hosting australia

    Your site is stunning I assume you have to translate it to other languages.

    ReplyDelete