Thursday, August 30, 2012

Happy 105th Birthday!!



The project that I have to share is a card that I made for the mother of a family friend who is getting ready to celebrate her 105th birthday this week. I have always wanted to make a card with 3D flowers so I used a cartridge that I already have but just haven't used for a while....I used 50 States...layered the flowers and added a pearl in the middle for a finished touch.  Thanks for stopping by & taking a peek!!

Recipe for this project:
- Flowers from 50 States Cricut Cartridge cut at 1.5, 2.5, 3.5 & 4.5
- 'Happy Birthday' from Birthday Bash Cricut Cartridge cut at 3
- '105" & 'Ruth' from Designer's Calendar Cricut Cartridge cut at 1
- Stampendous Stamp - Happy Messages - 'Happy Birthday', inside the card
- iRock pearl jewel
- Crinkle Ribbon from My Craft Spot
- Therm-o-Web Super Tape, to attach flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment