Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Challenge Me Monday - #126 Back to School Cricut Crawl


Page to document his First Bus Ride picture

Page to document his First Day of School picture

It feels like it has been a life time since I have posted anything or even had the chance to scrapbook/craft!  Between my job keeping me busy, family visiting, some serious health issues with a dear friend & returning from a vacation in Cancun, Mexico with my husband....there hasn't been much time.....so when I had a night with one of my best friends to hang out and scrapbook, I jumped on the chance and was able to get several things completed.  Have you been hopping along with Cricut Crawl?  If you haven't, make you way over to Fantabulous Cricut and follow the links to all the design team members links for the Crawl. 

 #126 - Back to School Cricut Crawl - Make a project using some type of School Supplies (ex. pencils, crayons, paper, ruler, ect).
The project that I created for the Back to School Cricut Crawl is 2 pages that are going into a book I made and gave to a good friend of mine, who's son just started kindergarten.  She has commented several times about how she likes the projects that I have made but doesn't scrapbook herself....she was so excited and loves the book....even as asked if I am going to make more pages for her to put into the book as well as if she gives me the pictures if I would put the entire book together for her.  I guess I have a little one in kindergarten now.... :)  Thanks for stopping by & taking a peek!!

Recipe for First Bus Ride page:
- Bus from Doodlecharms Cricut Cartridge cut at 4.5
- Words for Page from Mickey Font Cricut Cartridge cut at 2
- Gelly Roll Pens Medium - White, Black & Silver

Recipe for First Day of School page:
- Crayons from Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge cut at 3
- Scissors from Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge cut at 3
- Words for Page from Mickey Font Cricut Cartridge cut at 1.5
- Gelly Roll Pens Medium - White, Black & Silver

1 comment:

  1. Super layouts Melissa---the paper you used is adorable & so are the cuts---I love the idea of a page for the first bus ride!!

    ReplyDelete