Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Bring on the Cake
The project that I have to share is a birthday card I made for one of my childhood friends. I wanted to make a fairly simple card for her, as she likes simple things & isn't much of a girly-girl. Thanks for stopping by & taking a peek!!
Recipe for this project:
- Birthday Cake from Birthday Bash Cricut Cartridge cut at 3
- Hero Arts Stamp - 'Bring on the Cake'
- Hero Arts Stamp - 'Happy Birthday' - stamped inside the card
- Versafine Stamp Ink in Onyx Black
- Cuttlebug Polka Dot embossing folder
- Doodle Design Inc - Doodle Twine
- Glassy Accents on the layers of the cake
- Stickles on candle
- Pop Dots on Birthday Cake
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider