Hope everyone is as energized & excited as I am for what this new year has to offer! I am trying to complete a couple projects off my list of "To Do's" as I start vacation tomorrow at 4pm, but who is counting?!? :) My best friend is getting married next week on the beach in The Turks & Caicos, and with my husband & I leaving Thursday morning with the bride & groom, I am trying to take advantage of the next couple nights to mark off some of those projects before leaving. The project that I have to share is a quick birthday card I made tonight to give to my supervisor in the morning, as her birthday is next week & I wanted to make sure that I gave it to her before I left for vacation. Thanks for stopping by & taking a peek!!
Recipe for this project:
- Card & Envelope from Birthday Bash Cricut Cartridge cut at 4
- Cupcake from Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge cut at 2
- Doodle Design Inc - Doodle Twine - Halloween Assortment
- Cuttlebug Polka Dot embossing folder
- 'Happy Birthday' Duplicate Rub-Ons in black, inside card
- Stickles in Yellow, Orange & Pink