I started working for an insurance company in March and have became friends with 3 women that I sit right next to in a cubical area. The department that I work in has started selecting individuals to get their insurance agent's license, which is a great career opportunity, and all 4 of us have been selected. The card I made was for one of my work buddies that took her test this week and she passed. The course is pretty intense, as I have learned first hand, so I wanted to make her a card to congratulate her on the accomplishment.
Recipe for this project:
- Birthday Bash Cricutcartridge for the card
- Birthday Bash Cricut cartridge for the word Pass
- Doodlecharms Cricut cartridge for the paper
- Doodlecharms Cricut cartridge for the pencil
- white gel pen to do the faux stitching
*no new pieces of paper were cut in the making of this card. :)