Thursday, May 19, 2011

Recipe Tray



A good friend of mine who I scrapbook with encouraged me to start a blog and post the different scrapbooking projects I complete, as she was encouraged to start one herself by a friend of hers....so this is officially my first post on my blog.

My husband and I enjoy cooking and have alot of family recipes that had not been organized. When I saw the 7Gypsies Library Drawer, I knew I wanted to make a bright and colorful recipe tray to house our recipes and display them on our kitchen counter.  I am extremely happy with how it turned out and looks. 

Recipe for this project:
- 7Gypsies Library Drawer with 12 index cards with tabs
- Bo Bunny Back to Basic paper, cut down to cover the index cards
- From the Kitchen Cricut Cartridge, for the words
- Xyron 5" machine with laminate 2-sided tape, to protect the cards
- Colored Chalk, to chalk around the outside of items
- Small and medium size butterfly punch
- Jewels, to highlight and decorate the letters

No comments:

Post a Comment