Wednesday, June 27, 2012

'Sending you sunshine' Gift Exchange


Close up of the tag

The tag and bracelet I made
The project that I have to share with you is part 2 of 2 posts for a Card & Gift Exchange that I participated in with fellow FCCB Design Team members.  As I mentioned before, we were given 2 names, one member would receive a handmade card & the second member would recieve a homemade gift.  This bracelet is the homemade gift along with the tag that I made for my FCCB DT buddy!  Just hope that my DT buddy likes jewelry. :)  Thanks for stopping by & taking a peek!!

Recipe for this project:
- Tag from Tags, Bags, Boxes & More Cricut Cartridge cut at 3.25 & shadow tag cut at 3.72
- Sun from Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge cut at 2
- Hero Arts - Everyday Sayings - 'Sending you sunshine & laughter', covered up part of the stamp
- Peachy Keen Stamp - PK-490 Everyday Character Face Assortment - 3/4" blinking smiley face
- iRock aqua jewels
- Gelly Roll Pens Medium - White & Black
- Pop Dots
- Crinkle Ribbon in Aqua from My Craft Spot
- American Crafts Premium Ribbon - Twine
- Making Memories orange eyelet

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melissa,
    I'm so glad you posted this it is so lovely and thank you so very much for the gift, I love the bracelet the colors are beautiful and the tag is so sweet!!! Thank you again FCCB DT sister ;)

    ReplyDelete