Sunday, December 18, 2011

Baby, it's COLD outside


The project that I have to share is one of 3 designs that I am using for Christmas cards this year.  With not being able to decided on one design this year & having almost 40 cards to make, I figured that I would just make all 3 designs.  I used a variety of looks with each design to give each of them a different look.  I am very happy with how the Christmas cards turned out this year!!  Thanks for stopping by & taking a peek!!

(I simply stamped 'Merry Christmas' on the inside of each card)

(A couple different looks of the same design.  On some of the twine I hide the ends, some I tied bows, some I used the velvet ribbon along with flipping the 2 sided paper that has dots on one side & plaid on the other side)

Recipe for this project:
- Penguin from Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge cut at 3
- "Baby, it's COLD outside" from 3 Birds on Parage Cricut Cartridge cut at 2.5
- Merry Christmas (stamped inside) Archiver's Exclusive Snag'em Stamp Duos
- Versafine Stamp Ink in Onyx Black
- American Crafts Premium Ribbon - White Velvet
- Doodle Design Inc - Doodle Twine  - Christmas Assortment
- Sizzix Snowflake folder used with Sizzix Texture Boutique
- Stickles on the Penguin's cheeks
- Pop Dots on Penguin

1 comment:

  1. This is a great card too...the little penguin is one of my favorites!!! I hope you enter one of these into Robyn's challenge....#3 is for a holiday card!!!

    ReplyDelete