Wednesday, November 16, 2011

'Rock On' Birthday Girl

The project that I have to share is another birthday card that I made for my husband's niece who is going to be celebrating her 14th birthday in a couple weeks.  When I first met her, she would never have been caught wearing pink or dresses, as she has always been a tom-boy.  She has recently started wearing pink, as long as it is pink camo, and has started getting the standard teenager attitude, so I thought this card would be perfect for her birthday.  Thanks to my best friend Heather, for allowing me to use her Rock Princess Cricut Cartridge & coordinating stamp set.  Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
Recipe for this project:
- Skull from Rock Princess Cricut Cartridge cut at 2.5
- Stickles on Skull's bow in Pink
- Stickles on Skull in Clear
- Rock On stamp
- White Chalk around square

1 comment:

  1. Great card Melissa, I really like the papers & all the texture!!

    ReplyDelete